What’s New with the PTO?
- Did you know…
- The PTO manages over 25 different activities, experiences, and committees throughout Bluff Creek Elementary.
- The PTO board members serve a 2-year term. Many of the current board members are in their second
- Without new PTO board members, the PTO will no longer be able to run.
- Without the PTO, grants, funding, experiences, and activities will no longer be available to the teachers, staff, and students.
- Please consider a PTO Board Position….contact the PTO at email@example.com
- New Year’s Resolution: Roar with Pride and volunteer at school. If you haven’t had an opportunity to look at all the different ways you can help – please check it out. If you are interested in volunteering – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the BCE PTO website for more information: http://bluffcreekpto.weebly.com
Important Dates/Things to Remember:
- January, 2018: Art Adventure begins for 1 and 2 grade classes
- January 16: Restaurant Night at Culver’s with 3 graders helping
- January 19: Spirit Day and School Store
- January 29: Food Label contest begins
Mark Your Calendars:
- Fine Arts & Literacy Night – March 8, 2018
- Spring Fling – April 6, 2018
- Color Fun Run – May 18, 2018