What’s New with the PTO?
- REMEMBER – this is the last week of the Food Label Contest
- Did you know…
- There is an easy way to earn money for Bluff Creek Elementary while you are grocery shopping? Collecting labels from products you already buy helps to earn money for BCE!
- Collect and Clip the following:
- Tyson Project A+ – Tyson Labels
- Box Tops
- Kwik Trip Milk Moola – Milk and other products
- Country Hearth Bread – Loaves for Learning
- Holy Land Hummus
- The next Food Label Contest will run from January 29 – February 9
- The home room class that collects the most labels during this contest will win a party of their choice, 100% funded by the PTO!
- Previous classroom winners have chosen art, wall ball, movie, or game day parties!
- Each Box Top = 0.10 cents
- Each Holy Land Hummus label = 0.25 cents
- Each Tyson label = 0.24 cents
- BCE earned $1,275 just from collecting these labels during our contests earlier this year!
- Don’t forget to download the Box Tops app to earn extra points!
Important Dates/Things to Remember:
- February 13: PTO Meeting from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm; everyone is welcome to come and join the meeting.
- February 16: Spirit Day and School Store
- February 22: Book fair begins and runs through March 1.
- February 22 and 27: Staff Dinners – watch for Sign Up Genius
Mark Your Calendars:
- Fine Arts & Literacy Night – March 8, 2018
- Spring Fling – April 6, 2018
- Color Fun Run – May 18, 2018