What’s New with the PTO?
Did you know…?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Spring Fling on April 6th was a big success! We hope that everyone who attended had a great time and truly enjoyed themselves.
- To all the Amazing Volunteers – we thank you for your time. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- To all the Wonderful Staff – we thank you for your time and / or donations to the event. We love to see the smiles on all the children’s faces when they see you at the event!
- To all who donated to the event and bid on items – we thank you for your generosity!
- BOGO Book Fair – May 23-25 & 29th.
- Planting Day on May 11th– learn more about the garden
- Color Run May 18th– sign up forms will be sent home soon.
- Co-Chair and Board Positions:
- The PTO is looking for you! We have 4 open board positions (2 presidents, 1 vice president, and 1 secretary) as well as several open co-chair positions.
- The PTO needs these positions filled to be able to continue the wonderful activities and events for BCE families, students, and staff.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
Important Dates/Things to Remember:
- May 4th: School Store
- May 8th: PTO Meeting
- May 11th: Planting Day
- May 17th Culver’s Night – all grades helping
- May 18th: Color Run