What’s New with the PTO?
May 22nd is the next PTO meeting. From 5:00 – 5:30, come and talk with the board! We would love to answer any questions you might have! The PTO Meeting will follow from 5:30 – 7:00.
- Year-end food label collection runs May 7 – May 18th. Don’t let your Box Tops expire over the summer- bring them in along with any other food labels. Remember to clip and collect – Box Tops, Loaves for Learning (Country Hearth), Kwik Trip Milk Moola, Tyson, and Holy Land Hummus.
- Color Run is May 18th! Registration is currently open online as well as paper form (sent home on Friday). The Color Run is a wonderful activity after school for the entire family. There will be a DJ, Color Run (for all ages – walk or run!), food trucks, and a COLOR BLAST at the end of the evening.
- Garden Planting is happening May 11th! We look forward to seeing what grows this summer. Watch for an upcoming sign up genius for summer garden opportunities!
- Co-Chair and Board Positions:
- The PTO is looking for you! We have 4 open board positions (2 presidents, 1 vice president, and 1 secretary) as well as several open co-chair positions.
- The PTO needs these positions filled to be able to continue the wonderful activities and events for BCE families, students, and staff.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
Important Dates/Things to Remember:
- May 7 to May 18: Food Label Contest
- May 11: Planting Day
- May 17: Culver’s Night – all grades helping
- May 18: School Store
- May 18: Color Run
- May 22: PTO Meeting
- May 30: Chic-fil-A restaurant night
- June 5: PTO Meeting – Final of the year!