From the Principal…
Hello Bluff Creek Families!
We have had another week of wild winter weather and I want to thank you for your patience with some late morning busses. In the next three weeks students will be working hard to complete their second trimester power standards as teachers work to provide growth information at parent teacher conferences.
- We have a Late Start Day scheduled for Thursday, February 14th- students start their day at 10:40.
- February 18th is President’s Day. It is a No School day for staff and students
- Parent Teacher conferences are coming! You should have already received or will receive by the end of the day today, an email asking you to sign up for your late winter parent-teacher conference. Our parent-teacher conference days are; Thursday, February 21st from 3:30-7:30 and Tuesday, February 26th from 3:30-7:30.
- Yearbook orders are due February 28th.
- February is “I Love to Read Month” at Bluff Creek. Please ask your child about their I Love to Read Activity calendar.
Have a wonderful weekend!