Student council reps will be coming back after the Thursday’s 2 pm student council meeting with flyers and individual collection boxes for our Pennies for Patients drive. Here are a few things regarding the collection:
- Feel free to watch any or all of the following videos to promote the why behind “Pennies for Patients” and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- This is part of the 5th Grade’s Project Impact efforts. Proceeds will go towards the end of the year student council and safety patrol party.
- The school’s goal is to raise $2,500. (last year-$2,021.01)
- Flash 48!–Please hand out flyers by Friday—students can choose to donate on line & participate in a classroom competition that could earn popcorn, popsicle or even a pizza party. The classroom competition is only for on line donations. Cash donations will go towards the school total.
- Have students take home individual collection boxes. Money can be collected within the classroom and brought to the office. I will turn into LLS. (Coinstar at Walmart!)
- Watch for announcements on the broadcast.
- Leveled prizes will not be emphasized. If you however, feel that someone has gone above and beyond or has been especially generous, please let me know and I would be happy to thank.