PTO Fun Run Email- The Fun Run is Coming!
Bluff Creek Elementary families!
Once again, we are partnering with Booster for our Lion Fun Run! Check out the information below so you know what kind of fun things to expect and how you can support our school.
What is our goal?
$15,000 for teacher grants, field trips, outdoor equipment and resources for students!
When will this fundraiser be happening?
We will kickoff the event with a digital pep rally on April 14th! Then students will spend 5 days learning about character (teamwork, care, courage, grit, and celebration) while gathering pledges on funrun.com. Our Lion Fun Run will be on April 23rd!
What's New this Year?
In past years the Booster team has joined us on campus to host the event. This year all character videos will be virtual so that students will be participating in ANY learning model. Daily videos will be shared with distance and in-person learners. Plus - our OLA students will participate in the DanceFit event, where they will be dancing for 30-35 minutes at home, rather than running 30-35 laps at the Fun Run!
How can our Families Support our School?
- Starting on March 31st you can register your student on funrun.com
- Share your student's pledge link with friends and family
- Donate if you are able to!
Here’s what all students can get excited about:
- Fun, engaging character development lesson!
- A high-energy event to give our school a much needed boost of fun!
If your family feels it’s not in the position to financially support the school, that’s ok. Families can actually support our school by also SHARING about our fundraiser with friends and family online. Sharing IS supporting.
Key dates to remember:
- Giving Opens - 3/31 Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!
- Fundraiser Kick Off - 4/14
- Lion Fun Run/Dance Fit - 4/23
SAVE THE DATE! Thank you for supporting Bluff Creek during our Fun Run fundraiser.